President and Managing Partner
Tom O’Neill is President and Managing Partner for Ei Capital, LLC. EveryIncome is an online platform and income solution company where users learn how to improve their income, partner with the right experts, gain insights, and access institutional-quality income products and services.
Mr. O’Neill offers expertise in product development for publicly registered and private unlisted funds, particularly in the area of alternative assets classes, building institutional and retail distribution funding syndicates and teams, and building assets under management.
Mr. O’Neill has held executive positions at premier companies including Senior Vice President, Head of Sales and Director of Macquarie Asset Management Inc. for the Macquarie Group; Vice President, Director of Operations and Sales at Boston Capital Corporation; and as a Senior Financial Advisor for Merrill Lynch. He earned a Diploma in Business Studies from the Institute of Technology, Carlow, in Ireland, and holds FINRA securities licenses 7, 63 and 24 and previously held licenses 65 and 79.
Highlights of Mr. O’Neill’s professional accomplishments include:
- Developing private and unlisted registered funds, including SEC filings
- Building retail distribution syndicates from scratch, including members from the Independent Broker Dealer Community: Ameriprise, LPL Financial, Advisor Group, the RIA Channel – HighTower, and relationships with major custodians, NFS (Fidelity) and Pershing
- Building institutional syndicates interested in funding transactions and businesses from institutions in the US, Canada and Europe, including Pension Plans, Insurance Companies, Endowments and Specialty Platforms.
- Building, training and managing distribution teams, including wholesalers external and internal, national and key accounts, marketing and compliance personnel
- Recognized leader in gathering and annuitizing assets from affluent individuals, families and institutions
Mr. O’Neill can make a significant and material contribution to companies already raising funding in the retail or institutional marketplace, or companies investigating or seeking to add external funding as an adjunct to their existing successful business model, particularly in the areas of product development, funding syndicate, and distribution team development and management. Mr. O’ Neill has demonstrated expertise in customer acquisition for businesses involved in facilitating the life and financial goals of affluent individuals, families and organizations.