Senior VP & Managing Director
EveryIncome Holdings, LLC (“Ei Holdings”) is an online platform and income solution company founded with the intention to bring digital capabilities where users can learn how to improve their income, partner with right experts, gain insights, and access to institutional quality income products and services. The Company plans to co-develop and distribute quality products and services that it believes meet the dual needs of income and diversification for professionals and their clients through a unique technology platform on old.everyincome.com. Through leverage of deep experience in alternatives, strategic relationships with companies, and technology, the Company seeks to create a platform to bring together issuers of alternative investment and other income-oriented products with professionals and investors in a unique and compelling on-line community.
The Managing Director and SVP position (the “Position”) is an external sales position, with primary responsibility for developing relationships among financial advisors across multiple distribution channels, including the independent broker-dealer (“IBD”) and Registered Investment Advisor (“RIA”) channels. These channels are the primary area of focus for the company, although we may seek to expand to other channels over time.
The Position will focus on raising capital for products offered by the company. The product set currently includes both real estate and private credit products and is expected to expand over time, while retaining its focus on income-producing strategies. The Position is responsible for creating and implementing an effective business plan to access the varied resources of the company to access financial advisors in the Position’s geographic territory.
- Work closely with senior management to develop an appropriate business plan to maximize the opportunity to raise capital for the company’s products
- Develop and access relationships with a wide range of IBD and RIA financial advisors
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the investment needs of different segments of financial advisors and be able to target product recommendations appropriately
- Advise the company on unmet needs in the marketplace to assist the company in its product sourcing and development processes
- Assist the National Accounts team in securing selling agreements by identifying and utilizing relevant relationships with financial advisors who may influence the home office
- Fully understand the company’s product line and be able to recommend one or more of the company’s products to financial advisors and potential investors
- Participate in and maintain the company’s sales processes to ensure appropriate deployment of company resources against various opportunities
- Manage travel schedule and T&E spend appropriately to maximize the sales opportunity for each given level of resources expended
- Effectively close business with financial advisors and their investor clients
- Maintain ongoing relationships with prospects and current clients to drive repeat business across the full line of the company’s products
- 5-10 years sales experience in the IBD and/or RIA channels, with a demonstrated track record of success in raising capital in alternative products
- BA/BS degree required; MBA and/or CFA or CAIA preferred
- Working knowledge of alternative investments required; specific background in income products, real estate and/or private credit is helpful
- Deep understanding of the structure and needs of the IBD and/or RIA channels
- Strong business planning orientation
- Superior integrity, work ethic, and written/verbal presentation and communication skills
Compensations: High Commission, Deferral and Equity.
Location: Nationwide. 8 Senior VP & Managing Director positions are available to cover the territories as follows: