EveryIncome Holdings, LLC (“Ei Holdings”) is an online platform and income solution company founded with the intention to bring digital capabilities where users can learn how to improve their income, partner with right experts, gain insights, and access to institutional quality income products and services. The Company plans to co-develop and distribute quality products and services that it believes meet the dual needs of income and diversification for professionals and their clients through a unique technology platform on old.everyincome.com. Through leverage of deep experience in alternatives, strategic relationships with companies, and technology, the Company seeks to create a platform to bring together issuers of alternative investment and other income-oriented products with professionals and investors in a unique and compelling on-line community.
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds a Finance degree (preferably followed by accounting CPE courses) and is familiar with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks, Kashoo and KashFlow.
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Compensations: High Commission, Deferral and Equity.
Location: Washington DC Metro Area.